UST Recoil 450 ES Wood Shaft - Full Description
The new Recoil 450 ES is a lightweight wood shafts designed to provide maximum distance and control for all golfers through the latest in design and materials.
This is for the golfer looking to increase initial launch and maximize distance.
Recoil Technology provides greater consistency, distance and trajectory control
- Recoil Technology provides optimal spring effect in the walls of the shaft and more efficient energy transfer to the ball for increased velocity and greater distance.
ES = Enhanced Stability for more control and feel
- Stiffer mid and butt produces better shot control
- Softer tip improves feel and trajectory
- Lower torque for improved shot dispersion
Ion Plating (IP) creates a stunning and premium finish vs. traditional paint
- The raw shaft is put into a vacuum chamber where metal ions are emitted and bond to the shaft.
- The process takes extra time and is more expensive than traditional methods.
- This extra step is all done in-house, so we are able to ensure tighter control for the best quality
Recoil- It's more than a reaction. It's a revolution.
|Description||Flex||Weight||Torque||Launch||Butt OD||Tip OD||Tip Parallel||Length|
|Recoil 450 ES F2||A||53g||5.7°||Mid-High||0.600"||0.335"||3.0"||46"|
|Recoil 450 ES F3||R||56g||5.7°||Mid-High||0.600"||0.335"||3.0"||46"|
|Recoil 450 ES F4||S||57g||5.7°||Mid-High||0.600"||0.335"||3.0"||46"|
SWING SPEED RECOMMENDATIONS
|FLEX||DRIVER SWING SPEED (MPH)||DRIVER CARRY (YARDS)|
|F2||70 - 85||175 - 215|
|F3||80 - 95||200 - 240|
|F4||90 - 105||225 - 265|
|Recoil 450 ES Wood||0.0"||0.5"||1.0"||1.5"|