1. What type of payments do you accept? We accept all major credit cards including Visa, MasterCard and American Express. We also accept PayPal.
2. Why can't I check out or see my shopping cart? If you are having problems seeing your shopping cart or checking out on the site, you may be browsing with an older version of Internet Explorer that is not compatible with our security settings. You can try to checkout using another browser (i.e. Mozilla Firefox, Chrome, a different version of Internet Explorer). If you are still experiencing an issue, you may also contact us to place your order over the phone/email/chat.
3. What is your return policy? Returns can be made within 365 days after you've received the original order. Returns are accepted only on unopened and unused products. Items must be returned in the original packaging and in the original condition. You will be responsible for any costs associated with shipping the items back to us. The original shipping costs will not be refunded. If your order was shipped with free shipping, there will be a $7 restocking fee. Any promotional discounts used in the original order may be reapplied to your refund total based on the original order total minus the value of the returned items. A return authorization is required for all returns. View our full returns policy for more details.
4. How do I regrip my clubs? Watch this video on how to regrip your clubs.
**Please note that Grips4Less is not responsible for any damage due to improper installation of golf grips.
5. How will you ship my items? We ship using USPS, UPS and Fedex. Delivery confirmation is included in all orders. If your package is returned 'undeliverable' it will not be reshipped. You will be returned the original purchase price, but not the shipping charges. If your order qualified for free shipping, there will be a $6.99 return-shipping-fee added if you'd like us to resend the package to another address. Please make sure the shipping address is accurate and notify us immediately if there is an error. Once your order has shipped, we will not be able to change the shipping address.
6. What is the difference between 58R and 60R grips? Both are considered standard sizes and most people consider the difference to be rather insignificant. Some grips only come in the 60R standard size. If you install the 58R grip on a 60R, it will be very slightly bigger (1/32") but most people cannot tell the difference.
7. Why is my bubble grip the same size as a standard grip? All bubble grips are designed to have the same outer diameter as a standard grip. This means that uninstalled, a bubble grip will look identical to a standard grip. The only difference between the two is the thickness and feel of the grip. The material of a bubble grip is much thinner and softer than a regular grip.
8. Can I install a bubble grip using the same method as a standard grip? No. A bubble grip can ONLY be installed with a special bubble grip installer tool, such as the Ultimate Grip Installer. Because bubble grips are meant to be stretched onto the shaft, they will not be properly installed if you try to push it onto the shaft the same way as a regular grip.
9. What's the difference between ribbed and round grips? From the outside, both round and ribbed grips look identical. However, on the inside of a ribbed grip there is a small ridge that runs the length of the inside of the grip. Only after a ribbed grip is properly installed will you be able to feel the ridge. When you address the golf ball with your club, you'll be able to feel this rib in your upper hand. Some golfers benefit from this as a reminder of proper hand/finger placement on the club. A round grip, of course, does not have this ridge.
10. Why is my IOMIC grip manufactured in Thailand? Are these grips authentic?
Yes, we only carry authentic IOMIC grips that come direct from the manufacturer. Since 2014, some IOMIC grips have been manufactured in Thailand. The quality and construction remains exactly the same as the grips manufactured in Japan. They use the same machines, materials and standards. We cannot guarantee authenticity on other sites or retailers as some do sell fake models such as eBay. Not all production has moved to Thailand; models such as the X-Grip, X-Evolution, Putter Grip 65g/75g, are still manufactured in Japan.