1. What type of payments do you accept? We accept all major credit cards including Visa, MasterCard and American Express. We also accept PayPal.
2. Why can't I check out or see my shopping cart? If you are having problems seeing your shopping cart or checking out on the site, you may be browsing with an older version of Internet Explorer that are not compatible with our security settings. You can try to checkout using another browser (i.e. Mozilla Firefox, Chrome, a different version of Internet Explorer). If you are still experiencing an issue, you may also call us at 1(800)-564-0862 (toll-free) to place your order over the phone. Please leave a message if we are unavailable and someone will return your call as soon as possible during business hours Mon-Fri 9am-5pm.
3. What is your return policy? Returns can be made within 365 days after you've received the original order. Returns are accepted only on unopened and unused products. Items must be returned in the original packaging and in the original condition. You will be responsible for any costs associated with shipping the items back to us and you will be refunded for the product purchase price. The original shipping costs will not be refunded. If your order qualified for free shipping, there will be a $6.99 return-shipping-fee. Any promotional discounts used in the original order may be reapplied to your refund total based on the original order total minus the value of the returned items. A return authorization is required for all returns. Please send us an email to obtain a return authorization number. Golf club equipment is assembled once it has been ordered and therefore is NOT eligible for returns and/or exchanges. All sales on golf club equipment are final.
4. How do I regrip my clubs? Watch this video on how to regrip your clubs.
**Please note that Grips4Less is not responsible for any damage due to improper installation of golf grips.
5. How will you ship my items? We ship using USPS, UPS and Fedex. Delivery confirmation is included in all orders. If your package is returned 'undeliverable' it will not be reshipped. You will be returned the original purchase price, but not the shipping charges. If your order qualified for free shipping, there will be a $5.99 return-shipping-fee added if you'd like us to resend the package to another address. Please make sure the shipping address is accurate and notify us immediately if there is an error. Once your order has shipped, we will not be able to change the shipping address.
6. What is the difference between 58R and 60R grips? Both are considered standard sizes and most people consider the difference to be rather insignificant. Some grips only come in the 60R standard size. If you install the 58R grip on a 60R, it will be very slightly bigger (1/32") but most people cannot tell the difference.
7. What's the difference between ribbed and round grips? R = Round and X = Ribbed. Many grips are available in either round or ribbed models. A ribbed grip has a small ridge that runs the length of the inside of the grip. When you address the golf ball with your club, you'll be able to feel this rib in your upper hand. Some golfers benefit from this as a reminder of proper hand/finger placement on the club. A round grip, of course, does not have this ridge.